The international symbol for “NO” — and my new mantra.
No starving myself. No blood sugar crashes. No fad diets.
Are you with me?
And NO ELASTIC WAIST PANTS!
- % Lost: I lost 1.5% of my body weight. That’s probably due to my having a more accurate scale.
- Week One Goal: Caved in to McDonald’s breakfast more than once this week. Can I claim stress as my trigger?
- Week Two Goal: Using the pedometer was very interesting. One day I walked 7,000 steps in a regular day; other days I guess I spent too much time at my computer because I only walked a few thousand steps. This needs to be more consistent. “GET OUT OF THE CHAIR!” she said. (There I go talking in third person again. Bad me.)
- Week Three Goal: It was a good week for sodium, except for those McDonald’s breakfasts and the prepared pesto sauce. Gotta make my own, and I can’t wait until I have basil in my garden again. Spring appears to be trying to get here.
- Week Four Goal: This is going to be a hard one. If I can keep from gaining weight and keep up with Goals 1, 2, and 3, I’ll be happy. There are likely to be road trips during the upcoming week. 😦
Join us at Giving Up On Perfect. It’s all about solidarity.